Free Lifeway Ereaders and more


I'm still here!  It's been a while I know.  I have a few things that I want to share with you all.  Before I share Lifeway's ereader link with you, I want to tell you what the more in the title is all about.

1.  The lovely Beth Moore is doing a biblestudy in June, and she is doing it from the other lovely: Priscilla Shirer.  who has a new study out called, Gideon.  If any of you are interested in joining the study here's the information.  I will also post it here as I find out about it.

Y'all this study could not have come at a better time for me.  I feel like Satan has been constantly attacking my family and me.  Even worse I feel like I always rollover and allow him to defeat me.   I'm not defeated. I know. But sometimes, it sure does feel like I am.  I was so reminded of how defeated I am not last night when I listened to Beth Moore's video. Gosh I thank God for that woman.


Making me thank God even more is Lifeway Books.  I was able to purchase my workbook last night, but after that I couldn't buy any more books. I had reached my budget limit. As circumstances would have it,  this morning I found myself on Lifeway's site scrolling through the ereaders. . . wishing, hoping and longing to read some of the books. 

One that really stood out to me was written by a  blogger whom I'm very familiar with: Rene Swope.  I thought, "Wow, I wish I could get this book."



Then I noticed the word "Free."
"Free, Lifeway has things that they give away for free?"

As I started scrolling through the list I saw where many were samplers, and I thought "oh, okay."  However, I continued scrolling and found some very helpful reads.

Oh, yeah, Rene's book ended up costing me $0.  Yep.  It was free.  Thanks Lifeway Christian Books!

Here's the list for you to check them out for yourself.  Here is Lifeway's women blog too. I think this will be a regular stop for me.  I really enjoyed it.

 I've resolved within myself and with the Lord somethings.  This is what made me go to Beth's blog last night and this is how I found out about the biblestudy and along the way I came across the video that I shared.



I am resolving to:

1.  Listen to Beth Moore everyday for 1 year starting yesterday.
2.  Read my Bible everyday starting yesterday (yes, this is the order that they came to me)
3.  Pray for my marriage, kids, mom, family, life, and business everyday (I put for a year)
4.  Do something positive for my family at least one thing everyday
5.  Teach my kids a new concept on something everyday (?)
6.  Exercise 3 days out of the week
7.  Become precise and intentional with my business

These things may seem simple to you.  You may do these things everyday.  I don't anymore.  Never in my life did I think I would be the Christian woman, mother, or wife who said she doesn't.  But I don't, and I am lamenting . . . crying out for help!

I figured if I make my struggle public, I can give myself a bit of accountability.  I tell you one thing.  I am glad for many things in life.  There is one thing, however, that I am most glad of and that is the fact that God's mercies are new every single morning.

What would we do if our God was not a merciful God?

xoxo,

 Angela blog subscription  | twitter | facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Valerie Elliot Shepard (daughter of Jim and Elisabeth Elliot)

Elisabeth Elliot update {7-01-2012}

The wives of the five American missionaries who were speared to death speak {and more pictures of Valerie Elliot Shepard & her family}. Keeping their story alive!